If you want to…
- Find your passion & build a career you love
- Get more interviews & job offers
- Increase your salary & get paid what you are worth
- Build more confidence & interview like a rockstar
Then this will be the most important message you will ever read because I am going to tell you the four reasons “why” most people struggle with their career and job search.
Here they are…
- You lack clarity and don’t know what you want
- You don’t understand how to sell yourself to companies the right way
- You don’t know how to position yourself to create a higher perceived value
- You lack experience
For over 20 years I have turned my passion into a 6-figure career, have hired hundreds of employees, and sold over $50M working with Fortune 500 companies. So I know what it takes to do this.
If you truly want to get more from your career, then you must:
Step 1 – Have the certainty of knowing who you are and what you want
Step 2 – Have a strategy and plan to get what you want
Step 3 – Have the ability to stay focused and disciplined to execute your strategy
This is why having someone like me can help.
What Do I Do?
I am not a “career coach”. I am a strategist.
There is a difference.
Business is a game and you need a strategy if you want to accomplish your goals. Lack of a good strategy is why so many people wake up one day and realize they have not accomplished anything they’ve set out to do.
Every day, when you put on your pants and shoes and walk out your door to go to work, you are gambling your time.
Some of us make twenty dollars an hour while others make two hundred.
What’s the difference?
The person making more money doing what they love had a specific strategy of what they wanted to get from their time. I call this “time ROI” (return on investment).
This is why you need to be specific about how you invest your time.
You Have Two Choices…
You can continue on the path you are on right now…go it alone…and try and figure it out by yourself where it will take you five to ten years to go through your own process of trial and error.
There is nothing wrong with going this route. As the saying goes, “What doesn’t kill you will make you stronger”.
However this path is very frustrating.
You can hire a Career Strategist who has already been down this path and will help you speed up the process so you can…
1. Get where you want to go much faster
2. Stay focused and don’t get scattered or overwhelmed
3. Be held accountable and follow through so that you don’t give up on yourself
4. Make better choices and stop becoming frozen with indecision
5. Stop settling for dead end jobs that bore you to tears and make you job hop
6. Create job and financial security
7. Have the certainty of knowing your career is on the right path
Which do you prefer?
You might be thinking…
“I don’t need help. I’ll figure this out some day or just work harder at it“
Just remember that every successful athlete, actor, CEO, musician, politician, author, etc…all hire coaches and mentors to help them. In fact, many of them hire multiple coaches.
You need someone to help you because….
1. Clarity – Get out of your head and stop trying to figure it out by yourself. Having an outside perspective will bring objectivity to your situation.
2. Accountability – We both know that if you don’t have someone to hold you accountable over time you will start slacking and then wake up one day back in your same rut.
3. Motivation – You need someone who is going to help you push through the hard times so you can get the results you want.
4. Focus – This journey can become very overwhelming and if you don’t have someone who can help you chunk it down one step at a time, you will get scattered and feel like it’s too big of a hill to climb.
5. Anticipation – Getting stuck and being unsure what to do when something bad happens can throw you off your game. Having someone who can help you will make sure you experience less mistakes.
6. Lonely – Trying to coach and guide yourself is lonely. Doing it with someone is a much more enjoyable experience.
7. Fears – You are going to have to face many of your fears and self-limiting beliefs. You need someone who can help guide you through them.
Whatever choices you make today will affect where you will be in your life two to five years from now because it takes that long for you to see the results of your choices and actions.
Would you like me to help you accomplish your goals much faster?
If you want to accomplish your goals faster, I would be happy to offer you a 30-minute consultation where we can identify the next steps you must take to build a career you love.
Please be aware that if we do decide to work together that I charge $3000 for an 8-week program and offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
However, because of my money back guarantee, I do not accept anyone as a client.
I am only looking to work with people who are:
1. Ready to accept full responsibility for their choices and actions.
2. Willing to make the commitment and take action every day to the best of their ability.
3. Optimistic and open to new ideas.
4. Hungry to step into their “bigger self” and fulfill their full potential.
5. Are not in serious debt and stressed out about money.
UPDATE: October 28, 2016
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you once a space becomes available.